All quotations are based on a Non Maintenance Business package, over 36 months (3+35) or 48 months (3+47), 10,000mpa + VAT unless specified otherwise and are subject to availability. Above images are for illustration only.
Your questions answered about Personal Leasing
Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) is ideal for private individuals wishing to lease a car and take advantage of the vehicle discounts usually only offered to large fleet customers. The finance a package allows you to drive a new or nearly new car for a set period of time, doing an agreed but flexible number of miles with the option to purchase at the end of the lease.
We offer any lease period from 24 months to 60 months on all new cars and a large selection of cost saving nearly new cars and any annual mileage.
If you opt for a Non-Maintenance the vehicle is supplied with Road Tax for the full contract period plus Gap Insurance.
Yes, not only do we offer a full maintenance package but it is the most comprehensive currently available in the UK ensuring complete worry free motoring.
The full maintenance package includes:
- Full Maintenance and Servicing Cover
- Unlimited Tyres, exhausts and batteries (subject to fair wear and tear)
- Free car collection, clean and return for routine servicing
- The top UK and European RAC cover
- Gap Insurance
- Road Tax for the full lease period
Should you ever be unfortunate enough to have the car stolen or written off the insurance payment may not cover the amount outstanding on your finance agreement. This is because insurance companies tend to make payments based on the current market value of the car excluding any finance arrangements.
GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) Insurance does exactly what it says – it bridges the “gap” between the insurance payout and the settlement figure.
Gap cover to the value of £5000 is automatically included with all our agreements
We own the car until you purchase the car at the end of the lease (should you choose to do so). If you want to own the car you pay the balloon payment at the end of the lease period and the car is yours. (The balloon payment is provided on all quotations).
We offer all new cars and have a large selection of cost saving nearly new cars. You can have more than one car if you wish subject to status.
Most people pay just 3 monthly rentals deposit although lower and higher deposits can be considered subject to status.
It really depends on your needs. With this kind of scheme an important factor is how much the car will be worth at the end of the lease and the amount of discount we receive from the vehicle manufacturer. Keep an eye out for our special offers.
There is no difference between us and a car dealer. We can supply all dealer and manufacturer fitted accessories. Some accessories carry a residual value and so your monthly payments not increase as much as you expect when added.
We have our own network of reputable and reliable suppliers across the whole of the UK who supply vehicles at our agreed discounted prices. If however you would prefer for us to buy the car from your local dealer then this can be arranged.
Initially complete our website quote form to receive a quotation and application form. If you are happy with the figure quoted complete the application form and return to us for credit assessment. We then ask you to sign an order form for the car and we order it on your behalf from the chosen supplier. The paperwork is then posted to you for completion.
- The deposit must be paid by cheque
- Monthly payments are made by direct debit.
- What happens if I leave work, etc?
- You decide. You either continue as before or we can offer you a settlement figure.
- How much does it cost to settle an agreement early?
- We look to see how much you have paid and have left to pay on your lease, Including the Balloon payment. This is made up of the loan you took plus the interest charged. We then refund the interest and the remainder is the settlement figure.
Payment protection can be added to you lease for a small monthly charge of £13.95. Our payment protection package protects against Redundancy, Unemployment, Resignation, Death, Maternity and Expatriation.
The vehicle must be insured with a fully comprehensive motoring policy.
You have a choice to make.
- You can purchase the vehicle at the price agreed at the outset
- We arrange collection of the vehicle
- We collect the vehicle and supply you with another